Student Positions funded by Canada Summer Jobs
All applicants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
- Registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year.
- A student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program
- A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*.
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and
- Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate fluently in English and French so that members of the public accessing services can be addressed in their preferred official language.
VIM encourages students with disabilities, visible minorities, who identify as indigenous, and those with any other barriers to employment to apply. VIM will do our best to provide accommodations to ensure a successful job experience.
- Graphic Design and Illustration Animator
- Advertising specialist
- e-business manager
- Admin Assistant
Application should be addressed to:
Hiring Admin CSJ2020
Visiocare Int’l Ministries.